Friday, September 14, 2012

From On High

My week is filled with a variety of views. From here I can look across the valley to the other mountain I work on. I work at a number of houses on the left half, high above the town below.




















From the decks here I can look down on the newly planted shrubs and perennials. They are doing fine and settling in.




















This job was about adding more to the already existing huge beds that were half empty. I didn't ask how this occurred. I just suggested plants to fix it. There were a number of plants that did not survive the first planting. I like to make sure that doesn't happen when I plant things.

The nice tidy gardens I tend are such a contrast to my own garden back home.




















From down below I look up at the chaos of the tall flower meadow.




















These pictures will give you some sense of the riot of color currently on display. The camera can't quite comprehend what the naked eye can.




















We could call this September Dreams Gardens.

2 comments:

Lola said...

Oh what a view. The neat garden look pretty but they are not natural looking like your garden.Love it.

Cheryl K. said...

Quite a contrast - I'm betting that although both are beautiful, your part of your side of that valley will be the prize winner.