Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spectacular Chaos

It really is something to behold, this time of year.




















I now have a favorite season.




















A mountain top tall flower meadow is awash in blue, white and gold, then topped with magenta waves.




















All this happens while the forest trees give the first tiny hint of fall.



















It is a land of a million asters. Asters of every kind.




















More is needed at this end, more spectacular chaos. In the meantime Uncle Ernie needs a new paint job.




















It really is something to behold, this time of year.




















I now have a favorite season.

4 comments:

Siria said...

I love that pink grass! All the "chaos" is looking pretty spectacular!

Lola said...

Love the chaos. It is my favorite time of yr. Spring would be second.
Yes, I agree Uncle Ernie needs some new duds. He has been so diligent, standing in silence, watching over all.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

I see why this would be a favorite season.

James Golden said...

Love it. All the asters and Miscanthus.