Sunday, September 9, 2012

West Asheville Garden Stroll Coming Up

I have 200 images to look through to make a slide show for the West Asheville Garden Stroll. That will be coming up. You can tell my eye wanders away from the gardens at time.




















West Asheville is an interesting place, not like the wilderness at all.


























The full range of human expression in the built environment is a lot to take in.



















Gardens are just one slice of it. That slice however can make all the difference in the world in how humans do express themselves in the built environment.

4 comments:

Janet, The Queen of Seaford said...

Sorry I didn't drive up for this, crazy weekend here.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

Cute.

sallysmom said...

You know this winter (if there is a real winter), you need to do a slideshow on the building of the cabin.
BTW, how are the kitties?

Lola said...

The chair is my liking in the built environment. I also agree with sallysmom. Since I've followed you from you inhabitant situation, I too would like to see the progression of the Cozy Cabin all at once even tho I followed it on your blog. That would be neat.